ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER
Join a company that is at the forefront of shaping how we communicate science and healthcare and bridging the gap between science and humanity. This is an unprecedented time in the company’s growth with more challenging and high-profile creative projects—including work in virtual and augmented reality—than ever before. It's a fantastic opportunity to grow your own voice and to engage with a highly talented, multidisciplinary team.
- Linus is seeking an Associate Project Manager to join our team. This person will work closely with and help to support the Project Managers who manage the day-to-day strategic and creative processes, ensuring consistent, on-time and on-budget execution of agency work. The ideal candidate is diplomatic, detail oriented and strives for accuracy.
- Project Management
- — Open and maintain project details in company’s project management software tool
- — Support management of project budgets and expenses
- — Coordinate recruiting efforts for research projects, which includes maintaining Linus Internal recruiting list
- Vendor Management
- — Assist in freelance/vendor management, including recruiting, interviewing and selection of freelancers and vendors
- — Help onboard all freelancers and vendors
- — Assist with freelance and vendor contracts, timesheets and invoices
- Monitoring and Reporting
- — Support the development of staff schedules report
- — Review and analyze weekly forecast
- — Bachelor’s degree required
- — Minimum 2 years of experience in project management required
- — Strong attention to detail, good time management and communication skills, proactive approach, an open mind, and a commitment to meet deadlines
- — Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
Linus is the leading agency in the sciences, with over 20 years of creating experiences that shift understanding among scientists and clinicians. We are a group of strategic creatives and creative strategists who work with our clients to develop communication strategies and create digital experiences that activate brands, launch products and services, and shift perceptions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit resume here.