ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER
Full Time; Temporary
Join a company that is at the forefront of shaping how we communicate science and healthcare and bridging the gap between science and humanity. This is an unprecedented time in the company’s growth with more challenging and high-profile creative projects—including work in virtual and augmented reality—than ever before. It's a fantastic opportunity to grow your own voice and to engage with a highly talented, multidisciplinary team.
- Linus is seeking an Associate Project Manager to join our team on a temporary basis. This person will work closely with and help to support the Project Managers who manage the day-to-day strategic and creative processes, ensuring consistent, on-time and on-budget execution of agency work. The ideal candidate is diplomatic, detail oriented and strives for accuracy.
- Project Management
- — Open and maintain project details in company’s project management software tool
- — Support management of project budgets and expenses
- — Coordinate recruiting efforts for research projects, which includes maintaining Linus Internal recruiting list
- Vendor Management
- — Assist in freelance/vendor management, including recruiting, interviewing and selection of freelancers and vendors
- — Help onboard all freelancers and vendors
- — Assist with freelance and vendor contracts, timesheets and invoices
- Monitoring and Reporting
- — Support the development of staff schedules report
- — Review and analyze weekly forecast
- — Degree in Marketing, Business or related experience
- — Strong attention to detail, good time management and communication skills, proactive approach, an open mind, and a commitment to meet deadlines
- — Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
- — Experience in marketing and/or project management is a plus
This is a temporary, full-time position with the possibility of converting to a permanent full-time position. This person will report to Linus’ Emeryville office Monday – Friday during our core business hours of 9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM.
Linus is the leading agency in the sciences, with over 20 years of creating experiences that shift understanding among scientists and clinicians. We are a group of strategic creatives and creative strategists who work with our clients to develop communication strategies and create digital experiences that activate brands, launch products and services, and shift perceptions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume, a brief note about your interest in this position, and indicate where you saw this position posted to email@example.com.