Full Time; Boulder, CO
Join a company that is at the forefront of shaping how we communicate science and healthcare and bridging the gap between science and humanity. This is an unprecedented time in the company’s growth with more challenging and high-profile creative projects—including work in virtual and augmented reality—than ever before. It's a fantastic opportunity to grow your own voice and to engage with a highly talented, multidisciplinary team.
With a strong culture, supported by solid values and a growth mindset, Linus offers employees the opportunity to develop themselves in ways that will allow them to not only become deeper experts in their fields, but will also help them to expand into new areas of interests and technologies. We value an open and collaborative environment that is steeped in strategic thinking and highly-creative ideation and execution.
The Communications Manager position at Linus is an amazing opportunity to work closely with our founder who is located in the Boulder, Colorado area, developing and executing our own internal branding and marketing campaigns. This person plays a key role in the company’s daily marketing operations as well as its longer-term strategy and planning.
We are looking for this person to also be located in the greater Boulder, CO area.
- — Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans for the Linus brand, products and services with the goal of increasing leads and sales opportunities
- — Responsible for all internal inbound and outbound marketing communications and initiatives
- — Manage, monitor and grow Linus’ social communities across all channels
- — Create compelling written and rich-media content, actively engage with our audience and build a stronger awareness and affinity for our brand
- — Work on influencer marketing strategies, building strong relationships with key people in the Life Science and Healthcare space, includes traveling with our Founder to key speaking engagements, consulting engagements and industry events.
- — Monitor and communicate marketing/industry trends, customer feedback and adjust communications and plans accordingly
- — Track and report on social media and all other marketing efforts on a monthly basis, optimizing where necessary
- — Bachelors degree required, preferably in journalism, consumer psychology, communications, or marketing
- — 5+ years of hands-on experience with developing and executing marketing initiatives, particularly in social media and digital
- — Experience building messaging for social and email campaigns
- — Passionate about social media and engaging in online communities
- — Demonstrates strong initiative and the ability to work well independently and to learn new techniques and tools for creating effective content
- — This role requires traveling approximately 30% of the time; applicant must have the flexibility and ability to travel
Linus is the leading agency in the sciences, with over 20 years of creating experiences that shift understanding among scientists and clinicians. We are a group of strategic creatives and creative strategists who work with our clients to develop communication strategies and create digital experiences that activate brands, launch products and services, and shift perceptions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit resume here.