Join a company that is at the forefront of shaping how we communicate science and healthcare and bridging the gap between science and humanity. This is an unprecedented time in the company’s growth with more challenging and high profile creative projects—including work in virtual and augmented reality— than ever before. It is a fantastic opportunity to grow your own voice and to engage with a highly talented, multidisciplinary team.
With a strong culture, supported by solid values and a growth mindset, Linus offers employees the opportunity to develop themselves in ways that will allow them to not only become deeper experts in their fields, but will also help them to expand into new areas of interests and technologies. We value an open and collaborative environment that is steeped in strategic thinking and highly-creative ideation and execution.
- The Visual Designer is a key member of the creative team, directly involved in developing the visual style and look-and-feel for campaigns. This role requires a high level of collaboration with the Creative, Web and Strategy teams to create pages and elements across our wide range of multi-platform web properties, marketing, and communications channels.
- — Support Art Directors in creating and developing visual design in various forms of marketing communications, including web and other interactive pieces that meet business, brand, market, and user requirements
- — Take complex concepts and develop them into something more easily understood through visuals
- — Design and build graphics for websites and print medias, creative client presentations and campaign identities
- — Develop design style guides and visual tool-kits
- — Close collaboration with visual designers and art directors
- — BA/BS degree in Graphic design, Visual design or related background
- — 2+ years of experience in graphic design or related fields
- — Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- — Solid portfolio that demonstrates process and concept with stellar typography, layout, visual aesthetics, attention to detail and craftsmanship
- — Strong attention to detail, good time management and communication skills, proactive approach, an open mind, and a commitment to meet deadlines
- — Passion for design and technology and good knowledge of current design trends
- — Knowledge in Interaction design is a plus
Linus is the leading agency in the sciences, with over 20 years of creating experiences that shift understanding among scientists and clinicians. We are a group of strategic creatives and creative strategists who work with our clients to develop communication strategies and create digital experiences that activate brands, launch products and services, and shift perceptions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Designer" in the subject line.