At Linus, you will be joining a company that is at the forefront of shaping how we communicate science and healthcare and bridging the gap between science and humanity. This is an unprecedented time in the company’s growth with more challenging and high-profile creative projects—including work in virtual and augmented reality—than ever before. It's a fantastic opportunity to grow your own voice and to engage with a highly talented, multidisciplinary team.
The Art Director has a hands-on design role that requires a high-level of collaboration with our Creative and Strategy teams to conceptualize and design pages and elements across our growing range of multi-platform web properties, marketing, and communications channels.
We value an open and collaborative culture that is steeped in strategic thinking and highly-creative ideation and execution.
- * Create and develop web, print, and interactive visual design that meet business, brand, market, and user requirements
- * Help launch media campaigns that are supported by well-crafted concepts and strategies
- * Create user-centered design, interaction models, screen-mockups etc.
- * Collaborate with our Creative Director and our cross-functional teams such as our Strategy, Marketing, Content Management, and Web Development teams, to produce elegant design solutions
- * Occasionally help with other collaterals, including infographics, ads, and other brand assets
- * Effectively manage project timelines to juggle multiple projects, and meet deadlines and expectations
- * 5+ years of visual / interactive design experience
- * Degree in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- * Solid portfolio that demonstrates process and concept with stellar typography, composition, attention to detail and craftsmanship
- * Thorough understanding of design/development process, from project acceptance to final delivery and QA
- * Strong attention to detail, good time management and communication skills, proactive approach, an open mind, and a commitment to meet deadlines
- * Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
- * Experience with marketing, video production, or infographics is a plus
Linus is a full-service health and life science marketing and creative agency, exclusively focused on solving the most challenging marketing problems for life science and healthcare organizations. We work with our clients to develop communications strategies and create unique, custom digital experiences that activate brands, launch products and services, and shift perceptions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a portfolio and resume to email@example.com with “Art Director" in the subject line.