ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR
At Linus, you will be joining a company that is at the forefront of shaping how we communicate science and healthcare and bridging the gap between science and humanity. This is an unprecedented time in the company’s growth with more challenging and high-profile creative projects—including work in virtual and augmented reality—than ever before. It's a fantastic opportunity to grow your own voice and to engage with a highly talented, multidisciplinary team.
The Associate Creative Director (ACD) is viewed as a creative leader within the agency, working alongside the Creative Director to oversee both the conceptual and developmental process of our creative campaigns. The ACD is an accomplished storyteller and highly skilled creative writer who inspires the team to develop exceptional concepts and products.
- * Works with the creative team, including Art Directors and Content Managers and Developers to produce innovative and strategically-focused concepts and campaigns
- * Serves as creative lead and manages creative teams on assigned projects, from concept through development
- * Takes on appropriate projects and owns them from start-to-finish
- * Leads creative presentations on assigned projects
- * Helps Creative Director manage the creative team, as well as helping to address performance, workflow and quality issues
- * Develops frameworks and training materials for the team
- * Responsible for overseeing creative staff on assigned projects, evaluating their work to maintain consistent creative quality
- * 8+ years of experience in digital marketing as a creative lead with expertise in copywriting and multi-platform campaign creation
- * 3+ years of experience managing creative teams
- * Strong presentation skills
- * A portfolio that demonstrates outstanding creative ability and judgment
- * Life Science and/or healthcare experience a plus
Linus is a full-service health and life science marketing and creative agency, exclusively focused on solving the most challenging marketing problems for life science and healthcare organizations. We work with our clients to develop communications strategies and create unique, custom digital experiences that activate brands, launch products and services, and shift perceptions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Associate Creative Director" in the subject line.