At Linus, you will be joining a company that is at the forefront of shaping how we communicate science and healthcare and bridging the gap between science and humanity. This is an unprecedented time in the company’s growth with more challenging and high-profile creative projects—including work in virtual and augmented reality—than ever before. It's a fantastic opportunity to grow your own voice and to engage with a highly talented, multidisciplinary team.
The Project Manager plays an integral role at Linus, helping to manage both internal teams and clients. He or she coordinates the development and execution of each campaign, ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery for all projects. The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of how their project management decisions affect client satisfaction and company goals.
- — Analyze direction from internal management and clients and provide the project team with direction as it relates to their role
- — Create and manage Statements of Work, estimates, scope and schedules for projects and ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- — Open and schedule all projects for the Project Management team
- — Set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders, ensuring alignment throughout the life of the project
- — Lead weekly status meetings with clients
- — Prepare and present all financial reporting to the client
- — Professionally communicate project timelines and deliverables to management, resources and clients in a clear and concise fashion
- — Identify risks and offer up creative solutions to help keep the project on track
- — Assess and update projects based on status updates and change orders
- — Provide mentorship and guidance to Associate Project Managers, when applicable
- — Cultivate and manage vendor relationships, negotiating and drafting all vendor contracts
- — 3-5 years of project management experience
- — Excellent communication skills and approachable demeanor
- — Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- — Strong client-facing experience and understanding of creative and web development process
- — Agency experience preferred
Linus is a full-service health and life science marketing and creative agency, exclusively focused on solving the most challenging marketing problems for life science and healthcare organizations. We work with our clients to develop communications strategies and create unique, custom digital experiences that activate brands, launch products and services, and shift perceptions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Manager" in the subject line.