Full Time; Temporary
Join a company that is at the forefront of shaping how we communicate science and healthcare and bridging the gap between science and humanity. This is an unprecedented time in the company’s growth with more challenging and high-profile creative projects—including work in virtual and augmented reality—than ever before. It's a fantastic opportunity to grow your own voice and to engage with a highly talented, multidisciplinary team.
- Linus is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our team on a temporary basis. This position is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain exposure to the marketing and advertising industry. You will be primarily focused on supporting the Project Management (PM) team who manages the day-to-day strategic and creative processes, ensuring consistent, on-time and on-budget execution of agency work. As a member of the PM team you will have the opportunity to interact with all disciplines, giving you a well-rounded view of agency life.
- — Support internal marketing projects
- — Open and maintain client and internal project details in company’s project management software tool
- — Support the management of project budgets and expenses
- — Coordinate recruiting efforts for research projects, which includes maintaining Linus Internal recruiting list
- — Assist in freelance/vendor management, including recruiting, interviewing and selection of freelancers and vendors
- — Help onboard all freelancers and vendors
- — Assist with freelance and vendor contracts, time sheets and invoices
- — Support the development of staff schedules report
- — Review and analyze weekly forecast
- — Bachelors degree required
- — Strong attention to detail, good time management and communication skills, and a commitment to meet deadlines
- — Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
- — Experience in marketing and/or project management is a plus but not required
- This is a temporary, full-time position. Dates are flexible but targeting September through end of November with the goal of converting to a full-time position. This person will work at Linus’ Emeryville office Monday through Friday during our core business hours of 9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM.
Linus is the leading agency in the sciences, with over 20 years of creating experiences that shift understanding among scientists and clinicians. We are a group of strategic creatives and creative strategists who work with our clients to develop communication strategies and create digital experiences that activate brands, launch products and services, and shift perceptions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit resume here.