Join a company that is at the forefront of shaping how we communicate science and healthcare and bridging the gap between science and humanity. This is an unprecedented time in the company’s growth with more challenging and high profile creative projects—including work in virtual and augmented reality—than ever before. It is a fantastic opportunity to grow your own voice and to engage with a highly talented, multidisciplinary team.
With a strong culture, supported by solid values and a growth mindset, Linus offers employees the opportunity to develop themselves in ways that will allow them to not only become deeper experts in their fields, but will also help them to expand into new areas of interests and technologies. We value an open and collaborative environment that is steeped in strategic thinking and highly-creative ideation and execution.
The Senior Copywriter is a narrative storyteller who can think strategically and craft beautiful and compelling copy. He or she can confidently produce creative projects from inception to completion, and identify and convey the right narrative to support an overarching campaign.
- We are looking for someone who has built up a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates thought-provoking, out-of-the-box creative approaches even with complex subject matters.
- — Conceptualize and collaborate with Creative and Strategy teams to translate marketing strategies into integrated, powerful campaigns that produce measurable results for brand building, awareness generation, educational campaigns and direct-response/demand generation initiatives
- — Take creative and tactical input from Creative Director and Associate Creative Director, Client Strategists, Project Management, and Client in order to understand the goals, strategy, and specifications of a given project
- — Work with Art Director and designers to produce and implement creative content, managing themselves and any supporting team members to a high-quality end deliverable as well as presenting work to the client
- — Develop copy for product and campaign messaging, including web copy, video scripts, marketing collateral, brand journalism stories and digital advertising
- — Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field
- — An understanding of the Life Sciences/Biotech Market welcomed, but not required
- — Minimum of 3~5 years of experience in professional science/healthcare communications or digital communications
- — Proficiency in communicating in many different mediums
- — Proven track record for successfully meeting or exceeding campaign objectives
- — Must submit a portfolio of previous work illustrating writing strength and creative excellence
Linus is the leading agency in the sciences, with over 20 years of creating experiences that shift understanding among scientists and clinicians. We are a group of strategic creatives and creative strategists who work with our clients to develop communication strategies and create digital experiences that activate brands, launch products and services, and shift perceptions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit resume here.